Quick Salisbury Steak Recipe
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
Ready in: 50 min
Yields: 4 servings
- 1 lb Hamburger
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 pkgs Brown Gravy Mix, Prepared as directed
- Mix hamburger, onions, Worcestershire Sauce and Garlic Powder in a bowl.
- Form patties and place on a microwave safe dish.
- Cook on high in microwave 10-15 minutes until done.
- Meanwhile: Prepare packets of brown gravy as directed.
- When Salisbury steaks are fully cooked, add them to the brown gravy in pan. Put a lid on the pan and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve over rice with a vegetable of your choice.
Enjoy your meal that took less than 1 hour to complete!