Quick and Delicious Homemade Pancakes
- 1 ½ cups Flour
- 3½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Butter Melted
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Turn on griddle to begin warming up. In a small sauce pan, heat butter and milk together on low until the butter is melted and the milk is warm. Whisk in vanilla and egg.
- In a separate large bowl sift together all dry ingredients, twice.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry and stir just until mixed.
- A few lumps are okay. Pour onto hot griddle that has been sprayed. Cook until multiple bubbles have popped.
- Peel up a corner and look at the color, cook until lightly browned. Keep flipping to a minimum, if done correctly the pancake should be flipped only once.
© 2015 Robin McMahon