Quick and Easy Salmon Salad
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Cherry Tomato, Halved
- 1/2 cup Baby Carrots
- Baby Spinach
- Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 Small Yellow Onion, Diced Fine
- 1/2 Sweet Yellow/Orange Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1/4 cup Green Olive, Sliced
- 1 Lemon
- 2 4oz. Skinless Salmon Fillets
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat Non-Stick frying pan or skillet on Medium-high. Add Extra Virgin Olive oil to pan. Season both sides of salmon fillets while pan is heating. When the oil is hot Place fillets in pan. Do not attempt to flip until it has browned (about 3-5 mins. depending on thickness of fillets). Flip and repeat browning.Before removing from heat Take 1/2 Lemon and squeeze directly over fillets. Remove salmon from heat to rest.
- Toss together vegetables in a salad bowl. Then Slice the Fillets on the bias and place on top of the salad. Used the other half of the Lemon for a garnish.
Enjoy! I Recommend dressing with your favorite Vinaigrette.
Simple Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette
- 1/4 Cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
© 2016 Shay