Quick and Easy Vegan Bean Dip with Black Olives
OK, this is the quickest, easiest bean dip ever! And it tastes SO GOOD!!
How yummy does this look?
- 1 Can Refried Beans, (I like Rosarita. They are vegan)
- 1 Can Black Olives, (pitted)
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Salsa, (your favorite kind)
- 1 Bag Corn Chips
- Open the can of beans and put in a saucepan
- Open then can of olives. Drain, Dump into the saucepan (Optionally, you can cut the olives in half first, or smash with your fingers as you drop them into the saucepan if you prefer them not whole. Or you can buy black olives that are already sliced. All of this just depends on your taste.)
- Add salsa to saucepan (Add 1/4 cup and taste. If you think it needs more salsa flavor, add more).
- Heat on low-medium heat until it starts to bubble, stirring occasionally
- Ready to serve!!
Bean Dip Cooking
Spoon the bean dip into a bowl.
If you aren't vegan, you can optionally grate cheese over the top. I'm vegan, so I don't do this. there are some pretty good vegan cheese alternatives now too, so if you like those, they can be used to grate over the top.
Serve with a side of corn chips.
Bean Dip in Bowl with Chips
Did you like it?
Did You Like It?
If you tried this recipe, did you like it?
© 2012 Amber Killinger