- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Quick 'n Easy Kale Chips
You can find ready-made kale chips in most grocery stores these days. But these kinds of kale chips are loaded with sodium and other ingredients that turn a healthy snack into an unhealthy one. Making them at home lets you control how much salt, spice, and seasoning you want.
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Rinse and dry kale
- Tear off bits of kale and put them in a bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, may also add any seasonings or spices that you like
- Mix them together, be sure all of the kale bits are coated in olive oil
- Spread evenly on baking sheet and put in oven
- Depending on your oven bake for 7-10 minutes
Makes one serving.