ROASTED CAJUN CHICKEN IN CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE
Roasted Cajun Chicken In Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Chicken marinated in Cajun and spices and cooked in creamy mushroom sauce.
- 1 kg Chicken, ( preferably thigh and drumstick )
- 2 tsp Cajun powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger powder
- 2 tbsp Dark soya sauce
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 can of Mushroom soup
- Marinate the chicken with Cajun powder, salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, ginger powder, garlic powder and soya sauce. Keep the marinated chicken in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add marinated chicken and stir fry for 5-10 mins on medium heat.
- Now keep the chicken in pre-heated oven for 20 mins at 180ºc.
- In the same pan boil the mushroom soup and keep stirring until it thickens.
- Pour the mushroom soup over the chicken and keep it in the oven for another 20 mins.
- Serve piping hot with roasted potatoes and tomatoes.