Guest Recipe - Rashmi Ravi
- 200 gms Butter, (melted)
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar
- 1.5 cups Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- a pinch Salt
- Melt butter and let it cool for a while. Pre heat the oven at 190 C
- Mix all of the above ingredients along with butter.
- Knead well and roll out the dough or you can pat it with your hands.
- Cut into strips or whichever shape you prefer.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer all the strips.
- Bake in the oven at 190 C for 15-20 minutes(varies for different ovens. So keep an eye on the biscuits and take it out when it turns golden or dark brown)