- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Razzle Dazzle Fruit Salad Skewers
Fruit Salad Skewer Sticks
This year I wanted to add a few more healthy dishes to the picnic spread for summer cookouts, and thus Razzle Dazzle Fruit Salad Skewers were born! This awesome fruit salad makes everyone smile, and my kids love making it with me! It's a really easy recipe that looks and tastes fantastic! They call it the "Magic Wand" fruit! It's so cute! You can get as creative as you like with these. They are super simple.
- Other Fruit, optional
- Wash all berries and fruit.
- Cut the watermelon lengthwise in 1 inch sections and use the star shaped cookie cutter to make star pieces of fruit.
- You can also cut shapes with cantaloup or carve some from pineapple!
- Take a tall skewer and put the watermelon star at the top. Add blueberries, strawberries, and other fruit along the skewer in a pretty design. It's healthy and easy!
- Serve chilled!