Recipe: Peanut Butter Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Peanut Butter is a Comfort Food
When you are down in the dumps,
because you have taken too many lumps,
are in need of a lift,
before jumping off of a cliff.
Take to the kitchen and do some baking,
it will comfort you from that which you're aching.
- 1 cup Trader Joe's Organic Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Pinch Salt, Optional
Steps to Follow
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix them together with a fork until integrated.
- Place a tablespoonful of mixture in your hand and roll it into a ball. Place the ball on to a baking tray (do not grease the tray). Using the tines of a fork, press into the cookie to create a design.
- When you have completed the above process, you can salt the cookies with a pinch of sea salt, but it is optional.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 350 degrees.
- Allow the cookies to bake for at least 10 minutes or until slightly browned on the bottom. The cookies will be soft when you take them out, but will cool in 7-10 minutes and can be transferred to a tray.