- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Dessert Cakes
Recipe for Cherry Cheesecake
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
Ready in: 45 min
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Margarine, Melted
- 24 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3 each Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 21 oz Cherry Pie Filling (1 can)
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring
form pan. Bake at 325 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time mixing well after each addition. Blend in
vanilla; pour over crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees F., 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F., continue baking 25 to 30 minutes or until set.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Top with pie filling just before serving.