Recipes Familes Like
These are good for breakfast, brunch, snacks, or supper.
- 1 1/2 Cups Flour
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Pinches Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar, (optional)
- 4 Cups Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Cooking Oil, (optional)
- 1/4 Cups Wheat Germ, (optional)
- Crack eggs into large bowl. Using hand mixer, add flour until thick batter forms.
- Add other dry ingredients.
- Slowly add milk, then oil, if desired.
- If using a pan, spoon the batter (a ladle works great) and then swirl so the batter spreads out. Flip when it is no longer shiny.
- If using a griddle, use a ladle to make batter outline of a pancake shape, then fill it in. Flip when pancake is no long shiny.
- Serve rolled up with syrup, strawberries or powdered sugar. For a savory flavor, fill with ham and Swiss cheese.