Recipes for Vegetarian or Vegan Breakfast: Chickpeas whole wheat bread recipe using chick peas powder
Recipe for Vegetarian Breakfast
More health recipes:
- Vegetarian Broccoli Tomato Recipe for Good Health and Weight loss
Vegetarian Broccoli Tomato Recipe is a great recipe for our taste buds, health and weight loss. Enjoy the recipe!
- Ginger health tea with honey and cardamom
Ginger tea is good for health. It provides great relief for migraines, soar throat and fever. Added with cardamom, fennel seeds and honey, the taste is excellent.
Recipes for Vegetarian Breakfast:
Vegetarian food is excellent for our health. Many people want to eat vegetarian food but they don't know what are the options available. Here, I will be presenting recipes for vegetarian breakfast. This article is about Chickpea whole wheat bread recipe: quick, delicious and healthy vegetarian meal.
How to prepare Chickpea whole wheat bread recipe?
Ingredients required: Chick peas powder, whole wheat bread, salt, turmeric powder, olive oil.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Health benefit information:
1. Chickpeas or Garbanzo beans are a very good source of nutrients. It includes iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, molybdenum, folic acid, fiber and proteins. These beans are good source of fiber and help to lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
2. Whole wheat bread is much better than white bread. It is good source of fiber and helps to decrease the blood sugar spikes that are often caused by eating white bread. It makes you full for longer time and helps to reduce hunger pangs.
3. Turmeric powder is a healing spice which has anti inflammatory properties. It is a good anti oxidant and helps to detoxify our body. It is a natural pain killer, anti bacterial, antiseptic and using this helps in the prevention of many major diseases.
Chickpea whole wheat bread recipe procedure:
1. Take a medium size bowl and add 2 big spoons of chick peas powder.
2. Add 50 ml of water and mix the chickpea powder with water thoroughly such that there are no lumps.
3. Add one teaspoon of salt and one table spoon of turmeric powder in the bowl and again mix it.
4. Now, there is thick yellow orange color solution in the bowl.
5. Switch on the gas and place a frying pan over medium flame. Lubricate the pan with small amount of olive oil.
6. Now, take one loaf of whole wheat bread and dip it in the bowl. Let the chickpea paste be covered on both side and then keep it on the lubricated pan.
7. Now, use another piece of whole wheat bread and repeat the procedure.
8. After 2 minutes, just change the sides of both pieces and let them become golden brown.
9. Once both the sides of bread pieces are golden brown, remove the pieces and put them in the serving plate.
10. Now, chickpea bread toasts are ready to eat. According to your taste, you can eat it with tomato sauce or just eat it alone.
This is a healthy and quick vegetarian breakfast recipe. Enjoy your breakfast!