Recipes for families on a budget
Fast and easy recipes for dinner
Cheap and quick dinner ideas
Dinner recipe name :- Herby Grilled Potatoes
- ¾ cup margarine or butter
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced and cut in half crosswise
In saucepan melt margarine. Add celery; cook till tender. Stir in oregano, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Cutting not quite through, slit potatoes into ½ inch slices. Place each potato on a piece of foil large enough to wrap potato.
Drizzle about half of margarine mixture into slits. Insert a half slice of onion into each slit. Drizzle with remaining margarine. Bring edges of foil together; seal securely with double fold. Grill over hot coals 40 to 45 minutes. Make 6 servings.
· 1 envelope unsweetened strawberry- flavoured soft dink powder
· 1 cup sugar
· 6 cup cold water
· 1 18-once can unsweetened pineapple juice (2 ½ cups)
· Crushed ice
Combine soft drink powder and sugar. Add water; stir till soft drink powder and sugar are dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice; chill. Serve in chilled glasses filled with crushed ice. Make 8 cups.