- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients»
- Vegetable Ingredients
Red Chilli Chutni - Hot.
Take out the half ground red chilli's and pour it in to a ss bowl and add lemon pieces.After tempering with mustered seeds etc keep it for few days in a glass jar in your fridge so as to mix well with lemon juice. Use it after a week.
Not so hot but hot.
- To make this chilli for the brave heart you need the following ingredients:-
- 25 Red Chillies cut in to 3 pieces each chilli.
- Salt 1 tbs.
- Lemon 25 nos each cut in to 8 pieces.
- Turmeric 2 tbs.
- Mustered seeds 1 tbs.
- your favorite oil 6 tbl spns.
- asfotodia 1/2 tbs.
- Jeera 1 tbs.
- Pour Red Chillies in the Mixer Grinder and give a few turns till you see no big pieces.Keep it in a ss bowl.
- Add cut Lemon pieces.
- Boil oil on a big spoon.
- When hot place mustard and when it sputters add asfotodia , turmeric and Jeera.and as the asfotodia raises little fumes pour it on Red Chillis kept in a bowl.
- Transfer after some time to a glass jar and use it only with RICE & GHEE mixed by hand and made in to small mouthful size balls.If still hot use some more PURE GHEE ONLY Home made GHEE not from Dept'l Stores.