Restaurant Sauce Recipes
Restaurant Sauce Recipes For Your Kitchen
My all-time favorite Restaurant Sauce Recipe has to be T.G.I.Friday's Jack Daniels Glaze. However, being on a budget can really put a damper in your dining out habit. So instead of denying ourselves of some of our guilty pleasures, we found the super-secret recipe for the Jack Daniel's glaze. If you're a fan of it too, you've come to the right place!
Your Super Secret Restaurant Sauce Recipe....
T.G.I. Friday's Jack Daniels Glaze
Thank you to Todd Wilbur from Top Secret Recipes for this great version of the Jack Daniels Sauce!
1 head of garlic
1 tbs olive oil
2/3 cup water
1 cup pineapple juice
Â¼ cup teriyaki sauce
1 tbs soy sauce
1 1/3 cups dark brown sugar
3 tbs lemon juice
3 tbs minced white onion
1 tbs Jack Daniels Whiskey
1 tbs crushed pineapple
1/3 tsp cayenne pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Cut off about Â½ inch off the top of the garlic. Cut the roots so that the garlic will sit flat. Remove the papery skin from the garlic, but leave enough so that the cloves stay together. Put garlic into a small casserole dish or baking pan, drizzle olive oil over it, and cover.
Bake for 1 hour. Remove, and cool until you can handle the garlic.
2. Combine water, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and brown sugar in a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat. Stir occasionally until mixture boils then reduce heat until mixture is just simmering.
3. Squeeze the sides of the head of garlic until the pasty roasted garlic is squeezed out. Measure two teaspoons into the saucepan and whisk to combine. Add remaining ingredients to pan and stir.
Let mixture simmer for 40-50 minutes or until the sauce has been reduced by about 1/2 and is thick and syrupy.
Make sure it doesn’t boil over.
Ideally this is used for a glaze when you are grilling. You'll want to put this on during the last five minutes so that it doesn't burn.
Here are some more Restaurant Recipe Books
Secret Sauces Exposed!: The Savory Sauces of 5-Star Restaurants.
Did you ever want to make a rich, velvety brown sauce that you get served in your favorite restaurant?
Now you can discover how to make dozens of classic and everyday sauces at home in your own kitchen - even if you have never taken a cooking class in your life!
Discover the secret recipes from your favorite restaurants & easily cook them yourself!
Cook dishes like the PROS do in a matter of minutes!
"We'll Teach You the Jealously Guarded Secrets Behind Actual Dishes From Billion Dollar Restaurants Like The Cheesecake FactoryÂ®, KFCÂ®, The Olive GardenÂ®, PF Chang'sÂ®, Red LobsterÂ®, Chili'sÂ®... (plus many others) and Show You How to Easily Make Them at Home!"
With your copy of the best-selling "America's Secret Recipes" cookbook you will:
- Save Time - No more trial and error or WASTEFUL experimentation needed to find the "exact taste". With this recipe book, you get to create dishes from your favorite restaurants with uncanny resemblance!
- Save Money - Just imagine the sheer amount of cash you will be able to save just by cooking these dishes yourself at home! If you just prepare these meals once per week, you will save well over $180 each month (over eating out) at the bare minimum. Not to mention the satisfaction you'll get when people find out you made these famous dishes from your own kitchen.
- Get Started in Record Time - Each recipe is written in fine detail, right down to the exact proportions and amounts of ingredients you should use. All have been time and taste buds tested for the greatest results!
You too can cook like a master chef... No training required
Make Restaurant-Quality Recipes In Your Kitchen
Get Secret Sauces Exposed as a free gift when you order ==> America's Secret Recipes <==