- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Roast Beef Dinner All In One Pan
Whole Roast Dinner in One Pot
Complete Roast Beef Dinner
I love to make this meal for Sunday dinners because I put it in the oven before I go to church and when I come home, it's all done.
Roast Beef with Roast Potatoes and Carrots
Roast Beef Meal in 3 1/2 hours
- 3 1/2 to 4 lbs. Rump Roast
- 4 or 5 Potatoes, Peeled and cut in chunks
- 4 or 5 Carrots, Peeled and cut in chunks
- 4 cloves Garlic, Peeled and cut in half
- to taste Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive OIl
Easy Roast Dinner
- Cut deep slits in the roast and place half a garlic clove in each slit. Place in the roasting pan on a wire rack.
- Place the potatoes and carrots around the roast and salt and pepper everything to taste. Sprinkle the grating cheese on the roast.
- Drizzle the olive oil all over the meal and put about half a cup on water in the bottom of the pan and cover. Put it in the oven and then turn the oven on to 325 degrees.
- Don't base till about an hour then baste every half hour. This takes about 3 1/2 hours total. If the roast feel very soft then take it out of the oven and let it sit about 10 minutes before slicing the roast. Serve on favorite platter and Enjoy!