Roast Lamb Rack with Mustard and Rosemary Crust
For a gluten-free version of this recipe, simply use gluten-free mustard.
- 2 medium Zucchini, trimmed and quartered
- 4 French lamb racks, trimmed
- 8 yellow squash, halved
- 1 tbsp. Fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tbsp. wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp. Olive oil spray
- 750 grams Kent pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C.
- Line a large baking dish with non-stick baking paper.
- Season the pumpkin with pepper and bake until tender, for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, set a large frying pan coated with oil over high heat.
- Add the lamb racks and cook for about 2 minutes or until browned.
- In the meantime, set a large frying pan coated with oil over high heat. Add the lamb racks and cook for about 2 minutes or until browned. In a bowl combine together mustard and rosemary and spread ¼ of the mixture over each lamb rack.
- When pumpkin is done, add zucchini and squash to the baking dish, top with the lamb racks and bake for about 15 minutes or until the lamb is cooked to your desired doneness.
- Transfer the lamb to a plate, cover with a foil and let cool for at least 5 minutes. Continue cooking until the vegetables are tender.
Nutritional Value per Serving
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||117|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 13 g||20%|
|Saturated fat 4 g||20%|
|Carbohydrates 18 g||6%|
|Fiber 8 g||32%|
|Protein 32 g||64%|
|Cholesterol 88 mg||29%|
|Sodium 247 mg||10%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|