Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Cooking makes the food tasty and easy to digest. Chicken is a body-building food. This is a combination of chicken and vegetables.
- 1 Chicken
- 4 Tablespoons Soya Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Chilly Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Ginger Paste
- 2 Tablespoons Galrlic Paste
- 2 Teaspoons Pepper Powder
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Cornflor
- To Taste Salt
- 2 Cup Water
- 100 Gm Butter
- For Fry Oil
- 1 Cauliflower, Cut into big pieces
- 8 Beans, Cut into medium pieces
- 2 Carrot, Cut into medium pieces
- 1 Potato, Cut into medium pieces
- Cut the full chicken into 4 equal parts. Boil the vegetables and keep aside.
- Heat a saucepan and put the chicken chicken pieces, soya sauce, chilly sauce, tomato sauce, ginger-garlic paste, pepper powder, butter, salt and water one by one.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the gravy. Heat butter in a wok and fry the chicken pieces and keep aside.
- Again heat the gravy and add corn flour which was dissolved in water.
- Stir the gravy very well, until the gravy becomes thick.
- Heat butter in another wok.
- Put the cooked vegetables and 1 teaspoon pepper powder and sauté it , then keep aside.
- Arrange the fried chicken pieces on a serving plate.
- Then add the sauted vegetables on the chicken.
- Add the thick gravy on it.
- Garnish with triangle bread pieces.