Roasted Eggplant with Tahini - Israeli Style!
Easy and Healthy Eggplants
Eggplant, grilled or roasted in the oven, is a Middle-Eastern favorite. This Israeli style recipe serves them with Tahini sauce. It is so simple to prepare - no chopping, slicing, breading or frying - and it is simply delicious!
- 4 Eggplants
- 4 Tablespoons Tahini Paste
- 4 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoons Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sweet Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt to Taste
Easy to Prepare
- Grill the eggplant or roast in the oven for half an hour
- Combine Tahini paste, lemon juice and garlic, sprinkle paprika on top and set aside
- Remove eggplant from oven or grill, cut in half lengthwise and spread open on the dish
- Drizzle Olive Oil and then the Tahini over the eggplant, and salt to taste Optional: Serve the Tahini on the side
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature