Roasted Red & Sweet Potatoes with Shallots
We love our potatoes in this house and usually have them as a side several times a week. I think the best way to get the most flavor out of a potato is by roasting them. Throw in a few sweet potatoes and a couple shallots or an onion and you have perfection in a pan!
- 4 Red Potatoes, Diced
- 1 Sweet Potato, Diced
- 2 Shallots or 1 Small Onion, Diced
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1/2 T Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 T Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 T Rosemary
- 1/2 T Garlic Powder
- 1/2 T Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat over to 425.
- Add diced potatoes and onions to a large bowl.
- Add olive oil and the rest of seasonings. Stir until well combined. Add more olive oil if desired.
- Add potatoes to a large cookie sheet and bake uncovered for 35-45 minutes or until desired crispness. Stir ofter to keep from sticking to pan.
- Remove from over and cover with foil. Let sit for 5 min before serving.