- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Vegetable Main & Side Dish Recipes
No-fuss, No-muss Side Dish
- 2 zucchini, cut approx. 1/4" thick
- 1 teaspoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon EVOO, just enough to lightly coat the zucchini
- Preheat broiler. Cut your zucchini into circles that are appx ¼ inch thick. Add the ranch dressing, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with the EVOO and toss until the zucchini are coated with the seasoning. Place in a flat layer on parchment lined baking sheet. Broil until the zucchini just starts to get brown (approximately 20 to 25 minutes). Watch carefully. The zucchini can go from "not yet" to "burned" very quickly.
You can swap out the ranch dressing mix for your seasoning of choice. Italian seasoning would be delicious as well. You can also swap out the zucchini for yellow squash if you have that on hand.
© 2015 Vicki Holder