Russian and French salad recipe
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 1.5 cup refined oil, 1.5 teaspoon mustard powder, 1.5 teaspoon salt and black pepper, 0.5 teaspoon sugar, 1 cup finely chopped carrot, 1 cup cauliflower pieces, 1 cup fresh peas, 1 cup cucumber pieces, 1 cup pineapple, 1 cup apple pieces, 1 cup grapes.
- Remove the egg white and use only the egg yolk.
- Add 0.5 teaspoon sugar, 0.5 teaspoon salt, black pepper, mustard powder and refined oil to it. Mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture.
- Take carrots, cauliflower and peas in 1 tin and add some salt water to it. Cook for 10 minutes and remove the water. add apple, pineapple, cucumber, grapes pieces and refrigerate. This would be second mixture.
- Add the first mixture to the second while serving or refrigerate it again.
Ingredients: 1 cup carrot pieces, 1 cup beetroot pieces, 1 cup cucumber pieces, 0.5 cup vinegar (white or black), 0.5 teaspoon salt, 0.5 teaspoon black pepper powder, 2 cup finely chopped salad leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients- 0.5 cup venegar, 0.5 spoon salt, 0.5 spoon black pepper, 1 cup carrot pieces, 1 cup beet root pieces, 1 cup cucumber pieces.
- Top it off with chopped salas leaves.
P.S: Make this salad in a see through container. It lasts for 2-3 days.