Soya Chunks Easy Fry Recipe.
Kerala style soyabean fry serves with hot
My mothers recipe
My mother was a super cooking mom and I almost learn every cooking tips from her.
When I was a teenager making many dinner for our family.
- 1 cup soya chunks
- 1large onion, sliced
- 2 tomato, sliced
- half tspn cumin
- 1 pinch hing
- 2 green chilly, chopped
- 2 tbspn oil
- 1 tbspn ginger,garlic, paste
- as needed salt
- 1 tbspn red chilly powder
- 2 tbspn garam masala
- as needed curry leaves
- as needed coriander leaves
Ingredient photos.Click thumbnail to view full-size
- Boil soya for 3 to 5 minutes. Leave them in the water for a while. Rinse them atleast twice and squeeze of the excess water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin and curry leaves, saute till cumin begins spluttee.
- Add hing, green chilli, onions and fry till they turn translucent.
- Add ginger ,garlic paste . Fry till the raw smell goes away. Add tomatoes, salt and turmeric fry till mushy.
- Add chilli powder and garam masala powder mix and fry.
- Add soaked soya and mix everything well.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low flame for 3 to 5 minutes . Fry on a medium flame for 2 minutes untill a good smell come out.
- Garnish soya with coriander leaves.
|Calories from Fat||63|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 7 g||11%|
|Carbohydrates 13 g||4%|
|Protein 12 g||24%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|