- Food and Cooking»
- World Cuisines»
- South Asian Cuisine
SPICY CHICKEN IN TOMATO AND SCOTCH BONNET PEPPER SAUCE RECIPE
Spicy chicken in tomato and scotch bonnet pepper sauce
Chicken cooked in tomatoes and bonnet pepper sauce.
- 500 gm Boneless chicken, cut into cubes
- 2 Large tomatoes
- 1 Scotch bonnet pepper
- 2 tbsp Palm oil
- 1 cube Chicken stock
- 1 Onion, chopped
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 cup water
- First place tomatoes and bonnet pepper in a food processor and grind to paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onion stir fry them for 5-10 mins. Add tomatoes and chilli purée mix it well.
- Add boneless chicken, salt and chicken stock cube. Keep stirring until the water dries up and oil separates.
- Add half a cup of water and cover the pan for 15 mins.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with rice.