- Food and Cooking»
- World Cuisines»
- South Asian Cuisine
NAVRATRI SPECIAL DAY VI
SPICY MASALA COTTAGE CHEESE (PANEER) WITH GREEN PEPPER RECIPE
Paneer and green pepper cooked in tomatoes and spices.
- 250 gms Cubed cottage cheese (paneer)
- 1 Green pepper, (long sliced)
- 4 Medium sized tomatoes, (chopped)
- 1 Green chilli, (chopped)
- 2 Dry red chillies
- 1 tbsp Coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- Salt to tast
- 3 tbsp Sunflower oil
- Fresh chopped coriander
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped ginger stir fry for a minute. Add chopped tomatoes, salt and turmeric powder. Sauté for 10 mins or until oil separates.
- Pound the coriander seeds and dry red chillies together. Add the pounded coriander and chilli into the pan. Stir fry for a minute. Add paneer, green pepper, garam masala, chopped green chilli. Stir fry for 5-10 mins on medium heat.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and serve it with chappati or naan.