NAVRATRI SPECIAL DAY IV
MASALA ALOO GOBI SABJI RECIPE
Stir fried cauliflower and potatoes cooked in dry spices.
- 500 gms Cauliflower, (cut into small florets)
- 2 Potatoes, (cubed)
- 2 Green chilli, (chopped)
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Mango powder
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 3 tbsp Sunflower oil
- Chopped coriander, (for garnishing)
- Salt, to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the cauliflower and the potatoes and stir fry until it is golden brown.
- Now add the green chillies, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, cumin powder, mango powder, salt to taste and red chilli powder. Stir well and fry for about 5 - 10 mins.
- Cover and leave for 10 mins or until the vegetables are well cooked.
- Garnish with the chopped coriander and serve with chappati or rice.