SUPER low-calorie delicious chicken!
We made this up one evening when trying to figure out how to consume the most protein-rich food with the least calories. This is a big batch....one could eat the entire recipe with minimal guilt!
- 1/2 tsp. tomato paste, 15 calories
- 1/2 can chicken broth, 15 calories
- 4 tbs. organic 1/2 & 1/2, 80 calories
- 1 cup brown minute rice, 230 calories
- 8 oz. white mushrooms, 40 calories
- 1 lb. chopped chicken breast, 500 calories
- 3 tbs. romano cheese, 60 calories
- 2 tbs. extra virgin olive oil, 200 calories
- to taste italian seasoning
- to taste sea salt
- to taste ground pepper
- to taste crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare the brown minute rice either in pot or microwave; set aside
- Chop the chicken breasts and mushrooms into bite-sized pieces
- Warm pan on stove at medium heat; add the olive oil
- Brown the chicken
- Add mushrooms and chicken broth; let cook for a few minutes
- Add tomato paste, organic 1/2 & 1/2, rice, and seasonings
- Add romano cheese
- Voila! Excellent, tastes rich....enjoy!
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|