- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Salads For A Hot Summer Night: Carrot Salad
This is one of the easiest and tastiest recipes I have ever made. It takes two ingredients and you've got a salad fit for a king!
What you will need
*A packet of carrots
*A tin of pineapple pieces (or slices if you prefer to cut them into pieces)
1) Peel and grate the carrots into a bowl.
2) Open up the tin of pineapple pieces; don't drain the syrup!
3) Mix the carrots and pineapple in a dish.
4) Put in the fridge for an hour or longer until it is cold.
5) Last, but not least: serve!