Salmon Pasta Dinner
This is one of my family's favorite dinners. It is quick and easy as well as very filling and easily adjusted for however many people are at the dinner table.
If you don't like salmon, you can substitute pork or turkey sausage. You can also use gluten-free pasta.
- 8 oz. Angel hair pasta
- 10 oz. Frozen peas
- 5 oz. Salmon, (Can use packaged or cooked fresh salmon)
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- To taste Spices, (Pepper, salt, garlic, and whatever spices you like.)
- To taste Parmesan cheese
- Fill a large pan with water. Add a dash of salt. Bring the water to a boil then add the pasta. Cook according to the directions on the box. Usually five minutes or less.
- While the pasta is cooking, put the butter and spices in a pan and over low heat melt the butter, stirring to mix in the spices.
- Cook the frozen peas according to the directions on the package. Usually five minutes or less.
- Drain the pasta when finished cooking then put it into a serving bowl. Open the salmon package and add to the pasta then add the peas.
- Pour the spiced butter over the top and mix to coat everything.
- After serving, shake Parmesan cheese over the top.