Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
Rate my scalloped potatoes here
Great Scalloped Potato Recipe
I have been looking for a great scalloped potatoes recipe for the longest time. Not only the greatest but the easiest!
This is by far the easiest and yummiest scalloped potato recipe I have ever had. It was delicious and my husband and I literally ate the whole thing.
- 6 raw potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup bread crumbs, fine crumbs
- 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp on every layer
- 1 1/2 milk, heated
- 1 cup raw cheddar cheese
Instructions for scalloped potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Slice the potatoes and onions. Alternate layers of potatoes and onions in a casserole dish. Over each layer of potatoes and onions, sprinkle a pinch of salt, pepper, bread crumbs, and shred some raw cheddar cheese.
- After you have done everything. Pour the heated milk over the scalloped potatoes. Put some bread crumbs, butter, shredded cheese, salt and pepper.
- Put the scalloped potatoes in the oven for 35 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Enjoy!!!
Nutrition for scalloped potatoes
|Serving size: 1 cup|
|Calories from Fat||81|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat 6 g||30%|
|Carbohydrates 26 g||9%|
|Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Protein 7 g||14%|
|Cholesterol 29 mg||10%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|