Quick and Easy Oven Home Fries
Were they delicious?
Quick and easy these potato wedges are good on their own or as a side dish. Serve with Ketchup or your favorite vinegar.
Great hot or cold, make extra to take in your lunch or have as a snack for later.
- 6-8 medium potatos, well scrubbed
- any type montreal style steak seasoning
- 4 table spoons cooking oil
- Scrub and dry Fresh red potatoes, then cut in half. lay flat and slice into long wedges.
- Place the cut potatoes in a bowl and toss with oil and spices.
- Place on a baking sheet and preheat oven to 350F and bake for 1 hour. add and extra 15 minutes to the cooking time for crispier potatoes.
- Serve with Ketchup or vinegar.
While potato is usually thought of as a starch , this vegetable has many vitamins and loads of fiber. Essential nutrients like vitamin A, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate, Vitamin B4, Vitamin C, Vitamin E,Vitamin K , Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus , Potassium, Sodium, and Zinc, are all inside one little spud. So next time you are picking which starch to add to a wonderful dinner, or just to satisfy a starchy craving, potatoes are a great choice.