Self Cooking ~ Bake Cookies
Making your own cookies is very fun to do, especialy if you have kids. It's not difficult to make cookie en most of the time they are much better then the cookies you buy in the store. Above all that you can choose your own ingredients so you can make them to your own taste.
Ingredients for sandcookies
- 350 gram Flour
- 250 gram Butter
- 120 gram Sugar
- 1 bag Vanillasuger
- 2 egg yolks
- Grated zest 1 lime
How to make the cookies
- Mix in a bowl the flour, sugar, vanilla and lime.
- Add the butter and egg yolks.
- Knead everything with your hands untill you have a smooth dough.
- Make a ball from the dough, wrap it in plastic film and put in the refrigerator for a least one hour.
- Preheat your oven to 180 C (355 F)
- When you take the ball out of the refrigerator. Roll the dough out to a of approximately 5 mm thick en from the biscuits. You can do that with a glass. Place the cookies on a baking tray that you have lined with baking paper.
- Put 10 a 15 minutes in the oven until the cookies turn golden brown.
There you have it, really simple cookies. You don't need a lot of ingredients and most of the time you already have them in your home.
You can change some things to the base. You can add some cocoa or cinnamon or whatever you like. Maybe some strawberry jam on top off the cookies when they are ready. Just think of it and do it.