A sweet dish from Semolina .
Sweet dishes are favorite to everyone especially for children. These dishes are unavoidable because we express and celebrate our happiness by making and distributing sweets to our beloved. Here is an easy recipe of semolina along with few ingredients that can be done within a few minutes. I have added the step by step photo of this preparation. I am sure you will enjoy.
- semolina - 3 cups.
- Sugar powder - 1 cup
- Coconut powder - 1 cup
- Ghee - 1tbs
- Milk - 2 tbs
- Raisin-for decoration
Preparation of Semolina balls.
Method of preparation of Semolina balls .
- Pour one tbs of ghee in a thick bottomed pan and fry semolina
- Add one cup coconut powder and one cup sugar powder and fry for one minute.
- Remove from fire and transfer the mixture in a plate and add 2 tbs milk and mix well.(If the mixture is too hard you can add little more milk in order to make smoothed balls.
- Then make lemon size balls with the mixture and place raisin at the center of the balls. Enjoy the Taste of Semolina balls .
- To maintain the color, fry the semolina only for one minute, to remove the raw taste and pasty nature.
About the cooking vessel
Non stick pans are the best for making sweets.
For more sweet recipe please refer my following hubs,
- Recipe of Home made Chocolate.
chocolates can be made easily with very few ingredients within 7 minutes.