Shrimp Bruschetta Recipe
Everyone likes Bruschetta, and who doesn't like shrimp? Why not combine the two, and serve this spectacular appetizer at your next gathering. For the land-lovers who can't appreciate the fruit of the sea, serve this Traditional Bruschetta Recipe.
- 1/2 lb cooked shrimp; peeled, deveined, and chopped coarsely
- 3 Roma tomatoes with seeds removed and chopped
- 2 green onions; chopped
- 1 minced clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh chives
- 1 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- Old Bay Seasoning (optional)
- French or Italian style bread; cut into 1/2 inch slices
- In a large bowl combine the garlic, basil, olive oil, chives and lemon juice.
- Add the shrimp, tomatoes, green onions, and dill to the mixture, and toss.
- Season with Old Bay seasoning if desired.
- Spoon the mixture onto the toast slices, and if desired garnish with fresh basil.
- Serve and Enjoy.
|Serving size: 1 slice with Tbsp mixture|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 1 g|
|Carbohydrates 4 g||1%|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|