- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Shrimp Butter Sauce Recipe
Simple Shrimp Sauce
This simple shrimp sauce is wonderful over pasta and easy on the wallet.
Shrimp Butter Garlic Sauce
- 1 bag Uncooked Shrimp, (I get deveined with tails on, but any work)
- 1 stick Butter
- 3tbl Garlic, Minced or fresh cut garlic work best, NOT powder or dried.
- Heat pan over medium heat and drop sliced butter to melt. Disperse evenly.
- Add fresh garlic. Once the butter is melted and the garlic has been mixed in as evenly as possible, place shrimp in a single layer across the bottom of the pan. Raise heat slightly and wait for shrimp to begin to pink around the edges. Stir to ensure even cooking.
- When shrimp are pink and fully cooked, this is best served over a spaghetti past with fresh ground pepper.