- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Grilled Potatoes Stuffed With Shrimps
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hour 30 min
Ready in: 1 hour 40 min
Yields: Serves 4 people
- 4 big potatoes
- 250g cleaned shrimps (prawns)
- 3/4 teacup sour cream (fat 35%)
- 3/4 teacup yogurt
- 4 green chopped onions
- few drops of Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
Instructions to make Grilled Potatoes stuffed with shrimps
- Heat the grill at 200C (or oven on grill function).
- Prick the potatoes with the fork and salt them. Cover potatoes with silver foil and grill them for about one hour.
- Prepare the filling: Boil shrimps(Prawns) for 3-4 min in salty water.
- MIx sour cream, yogurt, chopped onions,tabasco drops, pepper and boiled shrimps.
- Cut 3/4 of potato (the head). Replace 2/4 of "potato heart" with prepared filling.
|Serving size: 1 portion |
|Calories ||239 |
|Calories from Fat||63|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat 3 g||15%|
|Carbohydrates 34 g||11%|
|Sugar 1 g|
|Fiber 4 g||16%|
|Cholesterol 43 mg||14%|
|Sodium 730 mg||30%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change
depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been
professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
My other Articles and Recipes
- How To Remove Evil Eye - What is Evil Eye - Get Rid ...
Removing evil eye has been done for many centuries and it can be achieved via spiritual connection and prays. Evil eye is actually a type of curse that must be removed immediately to avoid problems.
- MOVIES - Greek Mythology Movies
Find out everything about greek mythology movies. They are interesting to watch and worthy to mention.
- Khashlama - Armenian Food Recipe
Bellow you can find an authentic armenian recipe of the dish called khashlama. The dish has been prepared by Armenians for centuries, since the Arch of Noah reached the mountain Ararat.
- Armenian recipe - Bread Matnakash
Armenian recipe for traditional bread called Matnakash. It was baked for many centuries by native Armenians. It is easily baked even in house conditions. You will be surprised how tasty and soft it is.