Simple Almond Butter Cookies recipe
delicious and healthy cookies
Almond Butter mmmm
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup almond butter, smooth
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda, dissolved into water
- 2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together the brown sugar with butter. Next add almond butter, 1 egg and soda mixing between ingredients. Slowly mix in the flour.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place on the cookie sheet. Press down with a fork. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned on bottom. Serve and Enjoy!
Rate this Recipe
© 2012 eye say