Simple Cheese Cake
Simple cheese cake
This is an easy cheese cake recipe that you don't have to bake..It's fun to make, very little clean up and it's so creamy. You can add fruit on top, or chocolate chips, nuts... or maybe you want to add to the mix before chilling Possibilities . Wherever you want to take the cake to the finish line. It will be a sure winner.
Completed should appear as image above.
Baked cheese cake verses unbaked cheese cake
Baked cheese cake verses unbaked cheese cake unbaked does not have eggs
Baked cheese cake is dense
Unbaked does not have eggs and is light and flufy
- 1 Graham cracker crust shell, To add your filling
- 1 8 oz Package Cream Cheese
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbs sour cream Sour Cream
- 1 12 oz 1 12 oz package cool whip
- Put It together Like This! in a bowl a mix together cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar and sour cream, using a hand mixer,
- Mix till fluffy, lightly fold in cool whip. Then pour in to graham cracker crust Refrigerate for 2-3 for set up or until firm. Then take it to the finish line with any topping you would like. This fun and easy and no baking to it. Enjoy.