Simple Zesty Pasta Salad Recipe
Classic and Classy!
Pasta Salad is one of those main staples in the pot luck and cook out array of dishes. It can be served as an appetizer or as the main course. They are versatile and can fit any party theme and lifestyle. They can be vegetarian, fruity and even spicy!
One thing can be certain, a fresh dish like Pasta Salad always appears on everyone's plate. Especially a nice refreshing zesty one!
- 2 Tomatoes, Diced or Chopped
- 2 Cucumber, Diced or Chopped
- 2 Green, Yellow or Red Bell Pepper, Diced or Chopped
- 32 oz Colby Jack Cheese (Your Choice), Cubed
- Pepperoni, Sliced or Diced
- 32 oz Pasta
- 32 oz Zesty Italian Dressing
- 13"x9"x4" Pan
- Boil water in medium to large saucepan for your pasta. Cook pasta until thoroughly cooked and tender. Strain and set aside to cool. Add lukewarm water to unstick the noodles if they stick together.
- Chop your veggies, cheese and the meat of your choice (separately) and put aside.
- Once everything has been chopped and the pasta is cool, combine the pasta, meat, cheese, veggies and italian dressing together in a large serving bowl or dish and stir until everything is evenly covered with dressing. Best served chilled. Enjoy!
Dress the pasta salad with 16 oz of dressing as soon as the pasta is cool, let it soak in for a few minutes to a few hours and add the rest periodically to taste! This will make sure the noodles absorb the herbs and flavors from the dressing but doesn't saturate the entire dish!
|Serving size: About 3 Cups|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
© 2013 Nikki Hunter