- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Simple dish to treat unexpected guests
Don’t worry when you end up with unexpected guests. Make a delicious recipe just with what you have in your home and get their appreciation. It is easy to make and will surely be a treat to the taste buds.
Potato (Aloo) - 200gms (small)
Bread - 5 slices
Chopped Ginger - 1 tablespoon
Chopped Onion - medium size 2
Chopped Green chillies - 3 nos
Salt to taste
Corn flour - 1/4 cup
Bread crumbs - 1/2 cup
Oil - As you require
- Boil the potatoes and smash them finely. Keep them aside.
- 2. Soak the bread slices in hot water for 5 seconds and squeeze them to drain the water.
- Mix the smashed potatoes with soaked bread slices.
- Add curry leaves, coriander leaves, chopped onion, ginger and green chillies to the smashed potatoes and bread. Then add salt to the mix and knead it well.
- Now make small balls of the mix and flatten them to any shape of your choice.
- For binding, coat these balls with corn four paste and then with bread crumbs
- Shallow fry them till they turn deep brown.
- Serve it with tomato sauce.