Simply Elegant Antipasto Salad.
- 2 pounds Garden Rotini Pasta
- 2 cups Your favorite Italian Dressing
- 1 cup Black olives, Sliced, with some juice
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, Grated
- .75 cup Gorgonzola cheese, Crumbles (optional)
- .5 cup Deli ham, Sliced into thin strips
- .5 cup Dry salami, Sliced into thin strips
- .5 cup Pepperoni, Sliced into thin strips
- .75 cup Pepperoncini rings, With some juice
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain in a colander and rinse briskly with cool water.
- In a large bowl, mix pasta, dressing, and Parmesan cheese together until evenly mixed.
- Add the Gorgonzola cheese, black olives, and pepperoncinis. Toss to evenly distribute in pasta.
- Add the deli ham, dry salam, and pepperoni. Toss to evenly distribute in pasta.
- Chill in refrigerator until time to serve.
© 2015 Diana De La Vega