- Food and Cooking»
- World Cuisines
Veggie Delight Muthiya.
Try it, u'll love it.
Hare Moong ki curry aur Methi Gajjar Muthiya( Wheat flour dumplings mix with fenugreek leaves and carrot served with whole green sprouts, peas coconut based gra
From the heart of Gujrat- India. Most authentic and a delicious dish. I'm sure it will sweep you off your feet. And your tummy will be happy tappy tummy. Try it, i'm sure you'll love it.
Hare Moong ki curry aur Methi Gajjar Muthiya
- 1cup sprouted moong, green sprouts(soaked overnight)
- 1cup coconut milk
- 1cup onion, chopped
- 1tsp corriander powder
- 1cup corriander, chopped( to ground paste)
- 1tsp ginger, chopped
- 4cloves garlic, chopped
- 1cup spinach, chopped
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 4 green chillies, chopped
- 1tsp salt
- 2cups wheat flour, To prepare Muthiya
- 1cup Methi (fenugreek leaves), chopped
- 1cup Carrot, grated
- 1/2cup besan (gram flour)
- pinch sugar
- to taste salt
- 2cup oil, to fry
- 1tsp red chilli powder
Curry and Muthiya
- Place a deep bottom pan on sim fire.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion for 2 minutes or till it turns light pink in colour.
- Add the runded paste and stir it for 3 to 4 minutes
- Add the sprouts and green peas and again stir for 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, and salt to taste. Stir it for 2 minutes. Your curry is ready.
- For Muthiya (dumplings)- Mix all the ingredients for te Muthiya, make a well add hot oil and gradually add water and make semi soft batter, like you make batter for pakoras.
- Make round or cylindrical shapes and deep fry. Once done add these dumplings in curry.
- Serve hot with rice or you can have this as meal. Garnish with chopped correander and grated carrot:)
|Serving size: 4|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|