Six Delicious And Easy Slow Cooker Recipes
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Pulled Pork, this is a no brainer recipe! Serve it warm with cole slaw and cornbread are pile into a delicious homemade bun.
You can make it with a kick or not! Slather it with barbecue sauce or not!
- 3 1/2 pound pork roast, cut to fit cooker
- 1 medium onion, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- Combine in a medium bowl, paprika, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add brown sugar, wine vinegar and olive oil, stir to make a paste.
- In the bottom of the slow cooker or crockpot, place the two onion halves.
- Top with both pieces of pork.
- Place the brown sugar paste all over the pork pieces, back and front.
- Cook on low heat for 7 to 8 hour, or until meat is tender and will shred easily with a fork.
- You may also freeze any leftover for later or just refrigerate.
- Serves 6 to 8.
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Get the slow cooker out and put the fixings for a stew, and your dinner is in the makings.
Cook a pan of cornbread and you are fixed for a mouth-watering meal. I have made this with pork also.
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 ½ inch pieces
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 onions, quartered
- 1 celery stalk, rib (sliced)
- 1 cup water or beef stock
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt to taste
- Put all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Stir to mix spices.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.
Slow Cooker Round Steak And Mushroom Gravy
Round Steak With Mushroom Gravy in the slow cooker is a delicious meal. It take a not so tender meat and make it very tender and yummy.
Serve with mashed potatoes or French fries, regular or sweet potato, top the steak with the mushroom gravy.
- 2 ½ pound round steak
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package onion soup mix
- ¼ cup water
Now let's get this in the slow cooker and cooking:
- Cut the round steak into serving pieces; place into slow cooker.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix and water together in a small mixing bowl; pour over steak.
- Cover with lid and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
Crockpot Honey Glazed Dump Chicken
This recipe for Honey Glazed Dump Chicken is a great time saving meal for a busy mom.
You dump all of the ingredients into a freezer bag and freeze. Take the bag out the night before using and thaw in refrigerator and dump in a baking dish for oven or put in a slow cooker.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken pieces, breasts, thighs or wings
- Place all ingredients into a 1-gallon freezer bag. Lay bag flat in the freezer.
- Take the bag out of the freezer the night before; making sure the freezer bag is completely sealed.
- Place the bag on a shelf furthest from the freezer; it works best if the bag is lying flat.
For the Slow Cooker:
- Put chicken in the bottom of the pot.
- Pour remaining ingredients from the bag over the chicken. Cook on law 6-8 hours or on for 4-6 hours or until done.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place all ingredients into a large baking dish, turn chicken to coat.
- Bake until chicken juices run clear, about 30 to 60 minutes depending upon the chicken pieces used.
You can make up your on variations of Dump Chicken.
Pizza In The Crockpot
Pizza In The Crockpot is not quite a pizza, but has the pizza flavors. It is ready in 3
to 4 hours.
It is made with cooked egg noodles, pizza sauce and toppings you would put on your pizza.
This recipe is very forgiving, change the ingredients to satisfy your taste.
- 12 ounce package egg noodles or any pasta you like
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 ½ pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 1/3 ounce sliced pepperoni or Canadian bacon
- 3 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Place in crockpot in layers as follows:
- 1/3 meat sauce
- 1/3 egg noodles
- 1/3 pepperoni or Canadian bacon
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Repeat two times
- Set Crockpot on low setting and cook 3-4 hours until heated through.
You could also add:
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green or red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ ground beef and ½ Italian sausage instead of all ground beef
- 1 cup sliced olives
- crispy bacon
Crockpot Peach Cobbler Recipe
Crockpot Chocolate Peanut Candy
This delicious Crockpot Chocolate Peanut Candy recipe was given to me by a
friend. It is so easy to make and great for gift giving for the holidays or any
Make sure you use a crockpot and not a slow cooker. The crockpot does not get as hot as the slow cooker does on the low setting. The candy may not turn out correctly if you use this recipe in a slow cooker.
For the recipe you will need salted and unsalted roasted peanuts, semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and vanilla bark.
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 16 ounces unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 16 ounces vanilla bark
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 16 ounces lightly salted dry roasted salted peanuts
- Add peanuts into a large crockpot, add chocolate and white chocolate chips and vanilla or almond bark.
- Put lid on crockpot, turn setting to low.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 hours, do not stir.
- After the chocolate is completely melted; stir to combine and coat peanuts.
- Using a tablespoon, drop a heaping spoonful of candy on wax paper, into cupcake lined mini muffin tins or use regular muffin tins, but use two tablespoons of the chocolate mixture.
- Let candy cool before removing the paper liners.
You may use almond bark in place of the vanilla bark.
Instant Pot Pressurer Cooker
Loving My Slow Cooker!
I love using my slow cooker on hot summer days and on a cold winter day! The house stays cool and smells heavenly! You will find recipes from Pulled Pork to Chocolate Peanut Candy!
Last year I bought an electric pressure cooker and it also has a slow cooker mode! I love it and it does not take as long as a regular slow cooker! Check it out, I know you will love having one in your kitchen.
User of Slow Cooker or Crockpot!
Do You Regularly Use A Slow Cooker or Crockpot?
Welcome! Please Rate the Slow Cooker Recipes!
More Great Recipes!
- Amazing, Fruity and Creamy Sweet Salad Recipes
Fruits salads may be an appetizer, a side dish or a dessert! All of the recipes are keepers for your recipe box!
- Savory and Sweet Hot Roll Recipes!
This collection of roll recipes are some of my favorites. Some are made with yeast, oatmeal, refrigerator biscuits or crescent roll. Let's make a batch!
- Savory Summer Salad Recipes
Here is a collections of some of my favorite Savory Summer Salad Recipes, from cucumbers to okra! Pick your favorite!
- Southern Cooking Comfort Food Recipes
Need some Southern Comfort Food? These are just a few of my favorites! Hummingbird Cake, meat loaf, sweet potatoes fries, homemade lemonade and chicken fried venison just to name a few!
© 2016 Margie Lynn