Sizzling Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup flour, all purpose
- 1/4 cup coco powder
- 3/4 cup sugar, powdered
- 1/2 tsp soda, bi-carb
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp curd/ egg
- 5 tbsp milk
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup milk or cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate, dark or milk
For the Brownie
- Firstly pre heat the oven at 180 c. Then take a blow and add all the ingredients it in like flour .egg.vanilla essence etc. Then mix all the ingredients properly.
- Then pour the mixture into the greased baking pan.
- After that bake it for approx 30 mins or until a toothpick is inserted in the middle comes out clean without leaving wet batter. Let it cool and after that cut it into square pieces.
For Chocolate Sauce
- Heat milk till it comes to the boil. Then add chopped chocolate in it ,Then let it rest for 2 min. Then after that mix it well to make a smooth sauce.
How to proceed
- Firstly take an iron plate and place it over your flame and leave it for 4-5 mins.
- When the iron plate become hot place it on a wooden stand.
- After that heat the chocolate sauce in the oven and also heat the chocolate brownie for approx 30-40 sec.
- Then place the Brownie on the plate , Then pour the chocolate sauce on and around the brownie. Instantly you will start to see the steam and hear the sizzle.
- Then immediately place a scoop of ice cream on the top of the brownie.
- Pour some more chocolate sauce on top of ice cream.
- Serve immediately.
- You have to take a sizzler plate that comes with a cast iron plate and a wooden stand. I f you don't have ,Then you can use any iron plate that can handle the heat and also manage to have a wooden board to place the plate on it. Be careful not to touch the plate because it will be very hot.
- You can make the components a day before also. But make the sizzling chocolate brownies right before serving.
- Be sure that while heating chocolate sauce and brownie that it will not be over heated otherwise it will burn,heating time will not exceed more than 1-2 mins.
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||288|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 32 g||49%|
|Saturated fat 20 g||100%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 121 g||40%|
|Sugar 101 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 11 g||22%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
- Yummy Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownies
Warm, gooey, yummy brownies, crispy crunchy on top and squishy and falling apart in the middle. I don't know a single person in the entire world that doesn't love some delicious brownies.
- Organic Chocolate Brownies using Agave Nectar and Re...
These seven ingredient brownies are fudgy, rich and simple! Just a few steps to eat organic and indulge. Ditch those toxic box brownies and prepare for a sensational brownie experience!
- How To Make The Best Delicious Chocolate Brownies Ev...
Here's a recipe that's almost as easy as those box brownies, but with a richly decadent fudgy taste that any chocolate aficionado will love! The key to this recipe is using three different kinds of chocolate - cocoa powder, semisweet chocolate and bi
- How to Make killer chocolate brownies. Easy,vegetari...
Learn how to make killer melt in the mouth chocolate brownies. Quick and easy recipe. Home baking is tastier and cheaper than shop bought so get cooking. This is a great tasting vegetarian dish.
- Fat-free Low Calorie Chocolate Brownie Dessert Recip...
Brownies don't have to be fattening. You can make a deliciously moist brownie without all the fat for around 100 calories.