Slimming World Haribo Sweet Recipe
Rate this recipe
Got that sweet tooth craving!
When your on a diet the worse thing is that sweet tooth craving! You deny yourself all that nice sugary food, and eat healthily but then that sweet tooth craving hits and all you can think about is chocolate, cake, sweet, ice cream, crisps - pretty much everything you know is bad for you. But if you've got will power to stay on your dieting plan, you don't want to undo all your good work by indulging in something naughty. That's where this Slimming World Haribo Sweet recipe comes into play (or if you have a chocolate craving why not try the 0.5 syn Slimming World chocolate brownie recipe) it'll help curb that sweet tooth craving without jeopardising your weight loss goals.
This recipe makes a whole pile Haribo Jelly style sweets and the whole batch is only 3 syns! So you can have them all in one day if your really craving sugar, or you can spread them over a few days like I did, then you can just add the 3 syns to your weekly total. These aren't exactly like Haribo sweets as the Slimming World recipe suggests, but they are like some jelly sweets and taste nice a fruity.
The great thing about this recipe is that you can play around with the flavour combinations until you find ones you like, there are so many possibilities thanks to the range of sugar-free jelly and Muller Light yogurt flavours you can now buy.
We went for Strawberry Sugar-Free Jelly and Cherry Muller Light Yogurt and the combo was really yummy. But I have Blackcurrant Sugar-Free Jelly in the cupboard for the next batch, hoping to find some Raspberry Muller Light Yogurt as I think that will go well.
So this recipe is insanely simply even children could make, and takes just 3 ingredients so is pretty cheap too!
What you'll need to make your Slimming World Haribo Sweets
- 2 sachets Sugar-Free Jelly, (Your choice of flavour)
- 1 sachet Powdered Gelatine
- 1 pot Muller Light Yogurt, (Your choice of flavour)
How to make your sweets
- Mix the Sugar-Free Jelly and powdered gelatine in to 1/2 pint (280ml) of boiling water, stir well until it is completely dissolved
- Pour 2/3 of this mixture into a shallow dish or jelly/ice-cube moulds and pop in the fridge to set (if using jelly/ice-cube moulds make sure you only fill the moulds 1/2-2/3 so you have room for next layer)
- With the remaining jelly mixture mix in the pot of Muller Light Yogurt, stirring well until the mixture is smooth
- Once the jelly mixture in your fridge has set (only took about 15 minutes) pour the yogurt mixture on top and then return to your fridge to set
- Once the second mixture is set, remove from fridge and cut into cubes (or pop out of the ice-cube moulds)
- Eat and enjoy...guilt free!
- If you plan to eat them over a few days pop them in an airtight container and store in the fridge to keep them fresh!
More Slimming World Recipes
- Slimming World Chocolate Brownie Recipe
On Slimming World Diet and looking for something to curb that sweet tooth craving? Try these half syn chocolate brownies, the frosting tastes like chocolate cheesecake!
- 5 Great Syn Free Slimming World Chicken Recipes
If your following the Slimming World Diet you are no doubt on the look out for some great tasty recipes to keep you eating well. Here are 5 great Slimming World Chicken recipes, which are all syn free
- 5 Great Syn Free Slimming World Beef Recipes
Are you fed up of eating the same meals on your Slimming World diet? Here are 5 great syn free slimming world recipes which all use beef. Save your syns for naughty treats and eat tasty filling meals
- Slimming World Friendly - Sticky Gammon Recipe
This is a really simple, cheap and tasty recipe for sticky gammon that is suitable for those on Slimming World or a similar diet. Hearty and healthy it is good for all the family.
- 5 Great Syn Free Slimming World Salmon Recipes
Are you looking for a great new slimming world recipe? Here you will find 5 great, health and simply syn free slimming world recipes that all use Salmon, smoked, poaches, grilled - all tasty!
© 2015 Chantele and Julie