Slow Cooked White Chili con Queso
Satisfy your guests during your next game day gathering or cocktail party with this delicious slow cooked White Chili con Queso Dip.
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chile peppers
- 2 medium size tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 tspn cornstarch
- tortilla chips
- In a large slow cooker, toss the cream cheese and Pepper Jack cheese together with the cornstarch.
- Add tomato, chili peppers, and onion.
- Cover your slow cooker, and cook on the low setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- Whisk the white chili dip well prior to serving, and serve with tortilla chips.
|Serving size: 1 ounce|
|Calories from Fat||36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat 3 g||15%|
|Unsaturated fat 1 g|
|Carbohydrates 2 g||1%|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 3 g||6%|
|Cholesterol 14 mg||5%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
I hope you enjoy this simple yet delicious white chili dip. Please let me know what you think by giving my recipe a star rating above or leaving a comment below. Feel free to check out some of the other top rated dip recipes here on HubPages as well!