Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- 1 box chicken broth
- 1 can corn
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 packages white chicken chili seasoning
- 2 chicken breasts
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- tortilla chips
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Pour chicken broth, corn, tomatoes with green chilies, both packages of white chicken chili seasoning, and pinto beans into crock pot.
- Cut chicken breasts into small chunks, add to crock pot.
- Turn crock pot on high and put on lid. Allow ingredients to cook for 4-6 hours, any more time than that is okay too! Stirring isn't mandatory, so this recipe is perfect for starting before work, and returning home to an awesome meal!
- Use ladle and scoop into bowls. Add cheddar cheese and my personal favorite, avocado! For a nice crunch, I do like to throw in tortilla chips! Serves 8-10 bowls.
Easy Family Dinner
My favorite part about this meal, aside from the AMAZING flavor, is how EASY it is. It's also great when you're on a budget! This recipe costs roughly about $10 total.
Most slow cooker recipes are crucial for me because of the hectic schedule of a retail worker. For this, everything cooks together in one pot and is ready by the time you get back home.