Slushy Rum Fruit Punch Bowl
Prep time: 15 min
Ready in: 15 min
Yields: about 10 servings
- (2) 12 ounce cans Sprite soda
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup pineapple juice, (unsweetened)
- 3 ounces rum
- 1 ripened banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 ounces (1/3 of a 6 ounce can) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2/3 tablespoon lemon juice
- Put the thawed orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, unsweetened pineapple juice, banana slices, granulated sugar and rum into a blender.
- Cover, and blend the mixture until it is smooth, then stir in one cup of water.
- Pour the mixture from the blender into a 1 to 2 quart glass baking dish, and freeze it overnight.
- 20 minutes prior to serving; remove the frozen fruit punch mixture from the freezer, and allow it to sit at room temperature.
- Just before serving; use a large spoon to scrape across the mixture which has been sitting for 20 minutes.
- Spoon the slush into a punch bowl.
- Slowly pour the Sprite soda down the side of the punch bowl; gently stir to mix.
|Serving size: 4 oz |
|Calories ||61 |
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 16 g||5%|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change
depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been
professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|