- Food and Cooking
Waffle Sticks and Pudding Dip
Quick and easy snack for all ages
Waffles and pudding who would of thought, but a fabulous combo for your taste buds. Enjoy any combo you can create!
- 1 Box Waffles
- 1 Package Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Ice Cream
- 12 3 oz Plastic Cup
- Toast desired amount of waffles (Frozen or fresh may be used)
- While waffles are toasting, take instant pudding mix, 2 cups of milk, 1 cup of ice cream and mix in blender.
- Once mixture is blended pour into 3 oz cups. Yields 12
- Cut toasted waffles into sticks. Serve with pudding dip.
Other recipes by me...
- Hazelnut Chocolate Morning Tarts
Hazelnut spread into crescent dough - bake and you have homemade hazelnut breakfast tarts!
- Bacon Egg-loo
Step away from the frying pan and into the cupcake pan... eggs and bacon all baked into a neat package.
- 3 Layered Chili Bean Cheese Cream Dip
A recipe to tantalize your taste buds. Simple 3 layers of perfection. Sour cream blended with cream cheese is just at the bottom. Then chili with beans infuse with cheese top off this splendid chili cream cheese dip!
© 2012 Taura Rutigliano