- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
So Easy Orange Sherbet
How was it?
This simple recipe will have your guests running home to dig out their ice cream freezers!
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 to 11/2 liters orange soda
- rock salt
Don't like pineapple?
No problemo. You can substitute other fruit and even other sodas. I use diet soda so at least the sugar is cut down a little. Try different combinations and see which you like best.
- Pour condensed milk and pineapple into ice cream freezer.
- Add orange soda until it reaches Fill Line inside freezer.
- Assemble freezer per freezer instructions. Add ice and rock salt and start churning.
- It will take about 45 minutes to an hour to freeze.